- Our cottages are available for short breaks out of peak season, when we can do from two night breaks
- Short breaks out of season are based on any change over days
- For weekly lets the changeover day is Saturday (7 nights)
- Departure time is 1000 hrs and arrival time is from 1600 hrs
- Due to our rural location we are on a septic tank system, please keep it to the 3 P’s in the loo’s (Paper, pee and poo)
- Only guests listed on the booking form can stay or use the facilities in our cottages
- No smoking is allowed in any of our properties, but you can smoke outside using the sand bin provided.
- No Fireworks without written permission
- We have been accredited with the ‘AA COVID 19 Confident’ rating
- With the safety of our guests in mind, we will be carrying out a deep clean on every cottage before our first guests arrive. We’ll continue our high standards of cleanliness between each stay, in line with government advice and the World Health Operation’s guidance.
- We have a risk assessment in place which we have actions to omit risk of COVID 19
- This includes:
- Cleaning plan
- Pre and post questionnaire to all guests, which also includes guidelines if you become ill
- All paper documentation has been removed for your safety (Any information can be provided through our website or video call during your stay)
- All cushions and throws have been removed for your safety
- Bed linen & towels provided is washed at 60 Degrees
- Cleaning, change over, and maintenance will be done with no one in the cottage.
- Pre-booking information showing what’s included in your stay.
- To offer further protection and reassurance, we’ll operate a contactless handover for holiday cottage guests.
- We will no longer in physical contacting and walking you round the cottage, we will meet and greet you at social distance and can do a video call if you require any help finding anything in the cottage.
- Government guidelines can be found here
- At Church House Farm we try to make it as easy as possible for guests to recycle waste.
- We have a covered recycling area, which is clearly signed.
- There are 2 Black bins for land fill waste, there is a green bin labelled for paper and card, another green bin labelled for bottles and cans and a blue bin labelled for plastics.
- Please ensure all glass, cans, plastic are cleaned before adding to the recycling area.
- Please follow the guidelines and put food waste into the bins provided, so as not to attract vermin when left for collection.
- There is dedicated parking by the cottages
- Please ensure you park perpendicular to the dog kennels and the path to ensure there is suitable space.
- Our gardens are available for you to walk around, the only Private Property is the rear garden due to the pond and specific area for our rescue dogs.
- Please take care whilst walking around the gardens, as there are low hanging branches and uneven ground. We also have live stock fencing which is a battery operated fence.
- The Church is always open, and has a donation box. Please take care when entering and exiting.
Things to consider
- Part working farm, there is livestock on our grounds – sheep and chickens
- No Chinese Lanterns or fireworks to be lit under any circumstances
- Drones may only be flown with permission and an explanation of where our land extends to. They cannot be flown over our neighbours property.
- We live on site
in the farmhouse next door, but the cottages are secluded by our garden plants and bushes.
- We have friendly pets, two friendly labradoodles, two inquisitive Bengal cats
- Freeview flat screens with ability for you to easily login into your YouTube, amazon and Netflix accounts.
- No extra guests without permission
- We ask you to look after the property and leave as you find it.
- We ask you to recycle and make this as easy as possible.
- No excessive noise that might disturb other guests.
- Can be pitch dark at night, no light pollution.
Follow us in social media: